Aug 3, 2012

the party

About a month ago, a group of my friends threw me and my fiancé what I believe can be most aptly described as the best party of 2012. Turns out my friends make as good of hostesses as they do friends, which is saying a LOT. As if having all of our friends together in one place wasn't enough, my hostesses completely outdid themselves - from the food to the décor to the rosé that flowed like water. Not to mention they pulled the entire party together (including mailing invitations) in four weeks. They are incredible.

Having our friends from all over together in one place getting to know each other, spilling wine on each other, and chugging two cases of rosé like it was Gatorade together was the absolute ultimate. It was honestly one of the most fun and unforgettable nights of my life, and as cheesy as it sounds, I felt like the luckiest girl on earth.

[invitation that set the tone for an outdoor party]
[with our hostesses ]
[not pictured: deadly margaritas + these were incredible]
[caprese skewers]
[flowers by fifth fleur]
[homemade pickled vegetables - yum]
       

No comments:

Post a Comment